Monday, January 31, 2011

Vegan day 30

Wow, day 30...it's amazing to me since on day 1 I was hoping to make it one week and here it is, a month later. I've learned how to make a number of different delicious foods and I have a new appreciation for numerous vegetables.

I have decided that I will remain a vegetarian and keep eating and cooking vegan dishes, but I think staying a vegetarian is going to be better for my lifestyle for the time being.

For my final day of the experiment my plan is:
Breakfast - wheat bagel with peanut butter & banana
Snack - orange
Lunch - last piece of pizza & salad
Snack - apple
Dinner - roasted veggies (brussel sprouts and the potato, parsnip, carrot, onion, olive mixture)

Of course going vegetarian starting tomorrow means going out for some cheese enchiladas :) A full report tomorrow on weight loss and how I feeling, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment