Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vegan day 15 - pictures of some of the food

Since I've been talking about the Rustic Multiseed Wheat bread, I figured I'd take a picture. I also decided to bake more of the delicious peanut butter cookies that I made last weekend...so there are pictures here too.

Today has turned into a cooking day for sure. My 90 minute yoga class was canceled so I did about an hour on my own. It's nice to know that I understand the flow enough to just do it on my own, I felt strong and proud!

Back on topic, the reason why I opted to start baking and cooking away was because I have the time to do it. The Bears game is on and I'm watching while I bake. I'm just not sure what's on the menu for dinner tonight, but I'm not too worried about that.

Picture time!
Rustic Multiseed Wheat bread



It has good flavor, you can tell it's a wheat bread and is fresh. I'm please with it and think some toast or making a panini will be great...ahh dinner...panini and the curry cauliflower soup!

Peanut butter cookies


I love these cookies...I will leave it at that.

Luscious Coconut bread

As you can see, a good portion of this is already gone :) It kind of looks like rice krispie treats from this picture, but it's bread and it's delicious.

OK enough posting for the day...GO BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment