Sunday, January 30, 2011

Vegan day 29

Holy cow, tomorrow is it! While we were out doing errands today I made the decision that I will stay a vegetarian for a while, but not vegan fulltime. I kept thinking about cheese today...and a bagel with cream cheese (from Bagel Art cafe in Evanston).

Regardless, I've made a lot of changes this past month and I feel incredible because of them. I did have my first beer last night, and some vegan wine tonight. Delicious!

So breakfast was a tofu scramble with vegan sausage and some veggies...lunch was an apple before errands were, half a bagel during errands, some veggie chips and peanuts. Dinner was yum. I finally made the roasted brussel sprouts (picture below), vegan boca burger, and some tater tots (and wine).

I'm happy with these choices, I'm excited that I was able to do this! After day 30 I'll give a full report of course, but right now, feeling great :)

And now...roasted brussel sprouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment