Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 2, morning of being Vegan

Well day 1 went well! I found that triscuits are vegan so I enjoyed some of those with my lentil soup. I also allowed myself to have a tofutti cuttie after dinner.

This morning I am drinking Vega Whole Meal replacement, Vanilla Chai flavor. It is quite delicious and offers most of nutrients that many vegans are lacking. Thank you to my friend who gave me this wonderful option!

I also went onto PETA's website and pledged to be vegan for 30 days. As if writing a blog about my vegan experience and me wanting to challenge myself wasn't enough, now I've pledged to the uber animal group to be vegan.

Lunch today at work will be the soba noodles I made yesterday, then I have some banana and grapes to enjoy with almond butter and of course the rest of the cucumber water. I have cashews and almonds at work if I need another snack...and then there is yoga this evening.

Day 2 is off to a great start...so lets hope that my day 1 back to work is just as fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment