Friday, January 21, 2011

Vegan day 20

Yummy!

So last night was a delicious dinner of a baked potato (with TVP, black beans, salsa, avocado, "cheez") and broccoli with "cheez sauce". So for lunch today I opted to make a "burrito"with the leftovers. Spinach tortilla, lettuce, black beans, "cheez" sauce, salsa, TVP, avocado.

YUMMY!

The cheez sauce is really close to cheese in texture and flavor...but it needs to be mixed with something, not just on it's own. I made a bunch of it though so I'm thinking of getting tater tots and dipping them tonight with either a veggie burger or a tempeh bbq sandwich.

I will post my recipes later on when I'm home, but I had to post about the deliciousness of last nights dinner and the lunch I just had...much better than my post about things that do not reheat well!

Also...there will be a surprise posting either this evening or tomorrow that is related to my cleanse...I know that you are all waiting on pins and needles for this exciting reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment