Friday, January 21, 2011

Vegan night 20 with Colonics!

That's right kids...colonics...I had one!

The experience was different and I do feel better after having one done. Lots of gas some "old" poop...lots of cleaning out of the system. I could see myself doing it again in a few months to clean things out a bit more...we'll see though.

I will say it's not that bad...and since I'm doing all sorts of cleansing and greening of my body, I might as well do a new age hippie stuff to my colon. The belly massage was kind of awesome, and the foot pressure was great too.

Now, vegan stuff...I made BBQ sauce and tempeh BBQ and it was delicious! I found out some sad stuff though...Morning Star & Boca are not vegan! The boca vegan burger is and the chicken patties are, but that's it! Nothing that I looked at today at least.

So that was the big news...the colonics.

No comments:

Post a Comment