Monday, January 10, 2011

Understanding the value of planning ahead

After yoga tonight I really wanted a chocolate soy milk. I had to go to UPS to pick up a package so I had a butt kicking yoga bootcamp and needed to run errands before I could go home and eat, chocolate soy milk would totally be the answer!

Driving in downtown Chicago I figured 7-11 would have it...nope. They had muscle milk but no soy milk...and the guy looked at me like I was crazy. Next corner...Walgreens, they must have it! Coconut water sure, organic regular milk, yuppers...chocolate soy milk, nope :(

Had I planned head, I could have stopped at the grocery store on the way to yoga...so, maybe tomorrow before yoga I need to pick some up so I have it at home.

By the time I got home I was really hungry and super happy I had made hummus before yoga...so a quick wrap and I was good to go for dinner. I understand the value of planning ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment