Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vegan day 15 - the start of week 3

Good morning!

I am much happier with this week's weigh in as I feel it represents all of the hard work I have been doing. Of course that is in complete contradiction to what I said last week (about how 1-2 pounds a week is the best way to lose weight, etc) however, I did not have a big weight loss at the first week so I'm happy I got one this week.

Down 3.8 pounds this week (one scale)
A total of 5.4 pounds according to my scale
Down 4.2 pounds this week (according to the wii)
A total of 6.2 pounds according to the wii

I like the scale better though, it says I weigh 2 pounds less :)

I think if I could have used the bathroom this morning it would have been 4 pounds, but I'm not complaining :)

Working out 6 out of 7 days plus all of the healthy food choices I've been making is the reason...of course I do balance that out with some peanut butter cookies (mmmm)

I feel fantastic. I do not have any cravings for any meat/dairy/egg related items. I feel really peaceful and happy. Lots more energy during the day, though I am tired at night. I find that I am waking up early, but then going back to sleep until the alarm goes off.

That's about it for now...I'll let you know how the Rustic Multiseed Wheat Bread turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment