Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday's

I find it funny how on some Monday mornings I will wake up almost dreading the day, on other Monday mornings I'm ready to take on the world. This morning was a take on the world type of day, even if I did hit the snooze button 2 or 3 times instead of the one time I was planning.

Working out in the morning is always a good thing to do on a Monday, even if I only did some weights, abs, and rubber band stuff for my shoulder, it still starts the morning off right. Follow that up with making coffee at home (chocolate mint!) and having a few minutes to just enjoy the morning, fantastic. I hope that I can go for a run tomorrow morning (did 4.5 miles yesterday!!!) but we'll see about that...internship starts tomorrow so a long day, plus a long night tonight due to end of month.

I can't wait until I have a job where I'm not busy the last day of the month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment