Thursday, August 27, 2009

I swear, it wasn't my fault

Yesterday's fail I do not view as my fault.

1 - I was swamped at work
2 - I spent my entire evening trying to get my wireless card to work
3 - I was hoping to post from home with the wireless card working

So, not my fault.

I have noticed that when I have a bad day at work, if I don't get to workout I get crabbier. If I sit trouble shooting and being told what code to write from a friend on the phone (though I appreciate his help very much!) I get crabbier. When I don't get to eat until after 9 and don't get any time to chill after a crappy day, you guessed it, I get crabbier! Lesson learned...tonight I plan to leave work by 5, go work out, relax, and enjoy a rainy Thursday night.

I also will be writing a second post later today to make up for failing yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment