Thursday, August 13, 2009

Adorkable

This morning my boyfriend termed himself a new word...adorkable. He wanted to combine dork with adorable and deemed himself adorkable. Good one honey.

In other news, I think I want to be a hidden person this week at work. Yesterday I came to work wearing my glasses and a hat...no one recognized me, in fact, people would come to my desk and wonder where I was. Today, I am wearing my hair down and curly (another rare thing). Waiting for my coffee at Lavazza (thank you LG for getting me hooked) a co-worker was standing behind me in line. When I turned and saw her, it took a couple times of me saying her name to realize it was me. She didn't recognize me. So it appears that I am incognito at work this week...that's fine, it allows me to get more done!

Lastly, moving...I have been in the process of moving from my one bedroom apartment way north & west (in Albany Park) to the bf's 3 bedroom apartment in Noble Square (just east of Wicker park) for about a month now. Last night we filled both cars with everything minus the food in the fridge, cleaning supplies, and furniture. I am so completely done with moving. I really, really, really want to just throw away everything that I haven't unpacked yet. On Saturday we'll have a moving truck and be able to move the furniture, which leads me to my question.

Is it easier to move everything all at once or slowly over a month?

I had thought slow and steady was going to be great...but now I'm wondering...I'm also thinking I'm at the cutoff age of moving myself...next time I'm hiring people!

No comments:

Post a Comment