Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sunny days

In terms of observation, people seem to be much happier on a sunny day that follows a rainy day. Sunny days in general seem to lift people's spirits, but the first sunny day after a rainy day really seems to make people happy.

Another observation is a personal one...I need to get running again...I think I will be a much happier person if I get back to running. I want to run the Bucktown 5k which is Sunday, October 4th. I've taken 3 weeks off from running and have 6 1/2 weeks to get back into 5k shape...which should take me 1-2 weeks tops since I was in 5k shape 3 weeks ago. I will not turn this blogging experiment into a runner log, but I might mention runs here and there. I plan on getting a good walk in tonight, and get back into running tomorrow night...eventually in the mornings.

For now though, I have meetings for the rest of the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment