Friday, August 28, 2009

Misinterpretations & being misinterpreted

I think I have a problem of coming across too strong sometimes and then I am misinterpreted. It's also possible that I am misinterpreting being misinterpreted. I really just try to be a helpful individual, but I guess I can be kind of overly, um, takeoverish? I don't mean to, I'm just passionate. Of course I am the QUEEN of thinking that when people are upset it has something to do with me, so I misinterpret if others are upset with my by being this narcissistic individual who thinks that all the worlds problems are my fault (of course none of the solutions are).

At least it's 11:30 and I've been listening to a Prodigy station on Pandora all day. That makes me happy and it makes me want to go out to NEO tonight. Mmmmm, NEO

No comments:

Post a Comment