Wednesday, August 12, 2009

An attempt to begin

I have found that I enjoy blogging but have not been doing a good job of it. Perhaps it's because I was writing about personal things all of the time on LJ, or that I didn't feel I had a lot to say regarding the world. I've recently been observing and paying attention more within the city I live (Chicago) and other things (like politics). I've also been trying to identify patterns (since I'm a bit OCD) and, well, reading other people's blogs more frequently.

I have tried to absorb myself within the social media world, and what I have lacking is a good blog to reference. Hopefully I can create a good blog that people will be interested in reading. If not, at least I will have an avenue to post my observations, questions, and rants.

Today is August 12, I am going to try to post every weekday (at least) for the next month. After I get into a groove, perhaps I will start some shameless self-promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment