Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday

Interesting Monday so far. On the train this morning I was on the last car, and as usual people were blocking the entrance...but as soon as I moved past that, there was no one standing by the back wall, so I did...about halfway downtown I realized that I was standing in front of a door...but no one was behind me. It was strange.

Here are work, I'm trying to incorporate my counseling schooling into my position a bit more again...I had been doing it for a while but think I just lost it, it's back now.

I'm excited for this week, no real reason, maybe it's because it's my last week of freedom before school starts up again, but I plan to enjoy every night this week since I have them all off. Tonight I'll be going to Angelo's with a friend to listen to some caberet, we'll see what the rest of this week brings :)

Boring post today, hopefully I'll have more observations for you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment