Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fail at writing

So I think I should have thought about the fact that I was unpacking when I gave myself the challenge to write a blog post everyday. I also should have realized that my wireless card in my desktop didn't exist yet alone work when I made that challenge. Regardless, I'm keeping my weekday posts at least.

So last night we went to the Bears-Giants game. I am a Giants fan, and I have been since November, 1986. Living in Chicago for over 6 years now, I have decided to split my allegiance between the Giants and the Bears. Of course, last night I was in Giants gear, in the bf's sister's season ticket seats...in the United Club. The seats were incredible...I'll add a few photos. I did notice that Bears fans are unique fans. They LOVE their team, and really do not like fans of other teams. No one was mean, but lots of people just rolled their eyes. Found it funny.

We really had a great time, even if the Giants lost, that meant the Bears won :)

Today we finished unpacking and organizing, it looks great. My office still needs work, but other than that, we're doing good. I also spend some time with LG....a suburban trip with the 70 degree sunshine day...we had a great time today, and now I'm in the apartment and watching some TV, enjoying my night. Had some girl time with LG and now by myself...it's really quite nice :) I will say, TrueBlood makes my Sunday nights amazing.









No comments:

Post a Comment