Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sometimes being sick has a nice side

The nice side to being sick...snuggling with the other sick person in the house. It totally stinks that the bf and I are both sick, but on the bright side, we snuggle more. On the down side, we're both drugged up when we go to sleep and end up hitting one another. On Monday night I almost elbowed the bf...last night, the bf hit me on top of the head and lightly punched my face. But we were still snuggly when we went to bed, and being silly (again due to the cold meds). He's such a sweetheart though.

Good mixture (in small dosages)
-Neti pot - morning & night
-Allergies meds (with pseduoepenephrine) - morning
-Allergies meds (nose spray) - morning
- Small peppermint schnapps with whiskey/bourbon - evening
- NyQuil - night

I don't know why, but I felt a bit better before feeling worse again. This morning I felt great when I woke up and lying down...then things got moved around and I needed to start the meds over again. Doubt that I'll have the schnapps tonight, but a small one of those does help clean out the sinuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment