Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stupid allergies

I do not understand allergies, nor do I understand why they last so long, not do I understand how each year they get worse, nor do I understand how a fever can come with allergies making me think I don' t have allergies I have something else, but the fever seems to go away in the late morning which makes me think I'm over-reacting to things and look it's the biggest run-on sentence you've ever seen which just makes me laugh, though I'm sure it's hard to read.

It's Wednesday, 090909, I have a friend doing the paperwork to be married today, though the wedding is the 12th which is when they will celebrate their anniversary, though taxation wise they start today. Funny thing.

Also, I am in a terrible spaztic mood and I cannot seem to control it. I'm in 50 directions, cannot enjoy where I am currently at so I am looking forward into the future way too far. The adorkable one told me to wait to think about that until I have double digits left of the internship (still in the 680+ hours to go range). He's so smart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment