Monday, September 21, 2009

Suckage

Colds, suck, they just suck.
Allergies, they suck too.

Colds & Allergies together, omg it SUCKS.

Very observant of me, I am aware.

In regards to other observations...I went to Oyster Fest this weekend. The problem was the lack of oysters. Yes there were lots of pearls for sale (Oysters make/grow inside of them pearls for those of you younger than 2nd grade reading my blog). We walked almost the entire way through the fest before spotting any oysters...and was there variety? Nope.

The only oysters available to be consumed were Italian baked oysters...6 for $20, 12 for $30. That's right kids, totally stupid right? I had expected to see oysters on the half shell, maybe Oysters Rockefeller, Oyster stew, Oyster chowder, something...but just 6 for $20 and it didn't look like there was a lot of oysters in there.

Oh well...we stayed, had a few beers, and enjoyed Soul Asylum playing (yes, it's 2009 and I loved them in 1993-1995, but still, Soul Asylum!). But no oysters :(

No comments:

Post a Comment