Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ick, sick

I hate getting sick. Once I am sick it's not much better, but it's the getting that I really hate. For example, I am getting sick right now. Yesterday I woke up and did not feel 100% but I felt well enough to put in the 18 hour day I had ahead of me (ok maybe it was 16 hours, but still). By the time I got home last night I was getting the chills. I know that when I get the chills I really should stay home and sleep so that it doesn't get any worse.

This morning, the alarm goes off at 6:17 so I can go for a run...except I don't hear the alarm until 7:17 or so. I suppose I needed the sleep but still, not good. In the shower I have a hard time breathing, another not good sign, but I don't feel very stuffy. As I sit here writing this though, I think I should have stayed home today.

Current symptoms
Eyes hurt
Chest pain
Body Aches
Chills
Slight headache
No appetite

I suppose that is enough to stay home with...oh well...I'll tough it out until my eye doctor appointment and if I still don't feel better, I'll go home. The no appetite thing always worries me. I brought fruit with me to work and have been nibbling on that and drinking tea...but my yogurt and granola that I was going to eat with the fruit, ick. And really it was only the 15 grapes that I ate that I wanted, everything else is making my tummy turn.

Crap, I really am sick. F.

No comments:

Post a Comment