Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day after holiday's

Sometimes I wonder if three day weekends really help or hurt productivity. I mean for me this morning, I woke up feeling sick. I'm starting to feel better, but I really felt ill this morning. I wanted to go for a run, but was worried I'd get sick...so instead I plan to run home from work tonight.

I wasn't alone, other people called out sick today (which at my previous company you could not do, interesting). Other people just look tired and like they might get ill. Maybe they partied too much and didn't relax...maybe they just got exposed to sick kids, I dunno.

I do find it funny that I had to go clothes shopping yesterday because it's the first day of school for the city kids, and I love back to school shopping. I bought 2 pants, a sweater and a jacket...plus a new pair of shoes. I'm cute, I know.

I am happy that I am only working 3 days this week, but tonight is my only early night. Tomorrow I have school after work and Thursday is internship. Friday I should be able to either sleep in or do laundry, which will be needed for the wedding on Saturday.

Ok, focusing on work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment