Thursday, October 1, 2009

And the fog cleared

I woke up this morning and I could breathe. I didn't want to over think that since it had been a few weeks since I had that sensation. I jumped in the shower (well not jumped, stepped I suppose, not enough energy to jump), did my neti pot (just to be on the safe side) and still felt pretty good. There is still something lingering but it appears to be closer to my allergies than what I've been feeling. To play it safe I still took my allergy meds and plan to tomorrow & Saturday as well, though I may switch back to the non-decongestant on Sunday.

I feel human...and it really was all of the sudden.

So now I get to plan how to spend the rest of my fall. I know it's silly, but I want to have things planned out now that I'm feeling better. Below is my ideal schedule for the next month or two...yes, I'm a super planner.

10/1 - internship
10/2 - I'd love to go for a run in the morning, we'll see. I'd also LOVE to go out on a romantic date with the bf, but we'll see how we both feel.
10/3 - internship, pasta dinner
10/4 - Bucktown 5k, brunch, cleaning, swapping out summer clothes for fall clothes
skip to the weekend
10/9 - sushi with LG
10/10 - internship, nice dinner at home
10/11 - Chicago marathon (cheering), LG's going away party (with her family)
skip to the weekend
10/16 - potential work function
10/17 - internship, OAT rides again (LG, Sean & I go out for our last evening until she returns)
10/18 - I'd LOVE to go to Long Grove today
skip to the weekend
10/24 - internship
10/25 - make chili & potentially apple pie
skip to the weekend
10/30 - end of month, LG's going away thing
10/31 - internship, celebrate Jeremy's birthday? (OR make clam chowder & hot dogs as always)
11/1 - if we go out for Jeremy's birthday, make clam chowder & hot dogs today

Ok, so that's just October. I must go to Long Grove soon...I was thinking next weekend (or even this weekend) but I don't think it will work. Long Grove is this magical place for me...I just love the fall. Add to all of this I'd like to go running at least once a weekend and potentially a long bike ride. I'd even love to dash down to Starved Rock and see the colors change while hiking...or up to Wisconsin...problem is the Bears bi-week is 10/11 so I'll need to find someone other than my bf to go with me...anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment