Thursday, October 22, 2009

Newest obsessions

So in school last night we were exposed to "laughter therapy". I really want to investigate this further and try to lead a laughter group, not an official one, but I would think that in a chronically mental ill population, laughter therapy would be a good moment for them. I need to read more before I even try to introduce it...and I wouldn't be a certified laughter therapist for quite a while.

Another obsession, I have been listening to more main stream music, I haven't done that in a while. I really wanted to listen to some Lady Gaga so I asked a friend if he had any, and of course he did. He gave me a website to go to though so I can make a playlist...www.imeem.com. So of course for a good 30 minutes this morning I was creating a playlist to listen to at work.

Lady Gaga
Beyonce
Kayne West
and of course, The Prodigy

Yes, I have a weird taste in music, but this is where my music thoughts are today. I will add some White Lies later I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment