Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 7 of no grains

Well slow cooked pork with fresh corriander seeds is delicious! I also had about 1/2 of a sweet potato. That was a yummy dinner last night.

Today is more of the same regarding food. Breakfast was 2 eggs with tomato, zucchini, olives and feta cheese. Lunch was leftover steak & peppers on lettuce (as tacos) with cheese and avocado. Dinner will be chicken thighs with roasted tomatoes and peppers.

I've noticed I am not eating nearly as much, especially at night. I'm not even hungry! My lunch today I ate it all, I could have probably not eaten everything. I did though and it was delicious.

I really do have a good amount of energy. My skin looks different. I also feel much less anxiety in general which makes me really happy. Want to stop sweating the small stuff? Stop the grains!

GROSS STUFF
Poop is continuing to be 2x a day and consistent. I've never been this consistent.

Anyway...I'm looking forward to more of this adventure. On Friday I'm going to see the doctor to get some basic allergy testing done and possibly a referral for other testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment