Thursday, April 21, 2011

New rules - SUVs

In the spirit of Bill Maher, I give you new rules...well one so new rule:

New rule, if you own a SUV in the city of Chicago, and you see a small square of pavement that is grooved rather than smooth, you must drive over it rather than driving around it which backs up traffic and almost causes accidents.

This morning these two huge SUVs were in front of my driving (I drive a little fuel efficient Honda) and they both slammed on their brakes, and slowly moved around a small square that was maybe an inch lower than the street and grooved...typical in Chicago. They went into the other lane to move around this. Traffic was backed up into an intersection because of this and they almost hit other cars.

Meanwhile, I drove over the square as did this other little car next to me. So big huge SUVs that are meant to drive over boulders and scared to go over slightly uneven payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment