Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 4 - 40 days of yoga

I find it incredible how my body insists on doing a morning practice after only a few days in a row, and most of those doubles!

Last night I went to my yoga sculpt and bootcamp class. It kicked my butt, I stuck with it, listened to my body, pushed when I didn't think I could, modified when I felt I had to. I sweat, I got tired, I did well.

This was also after a morning practice and going to the chiropractor.

When I got home I figured I would not do a morning practice today, since I have a yoga event tonight...boy was I wrong! Though the puppy woke me up at 3:30ish to go out to pee...I was up at 6:30 with him again to go outside...and I just needed to follow up my meditation with my yoga practice. My body and my mind seem to enjoy beginning my day this way, so yay to that.

I also decided not to have any wine last night...this is a shocking thing for me since I love wine so much. I opted instead for half of a kombucha tea (Synergy Gingerberry). It was delightful. I was so enlightened after yoga and enjoying my kombucha that I realized why two of our lights were not working ("garden lights") and fixed them immediately.

I have also figured out where I am at regarding my food body pattern. I believe that I am currently in excess of heat, thus I need to be in a cleansing mode. It makes sense...and that would imply why having the green smoothies again is making me feel better. Yesterday I did not even have coffee...and I didn't need it today, but I did want it, so I made one cup for myself.

I can't wait for the creative chakra event tonight! The timing was great to match up with me starting my personal revolution.

I do feel more aware so far, so that is very positive. More to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment