Monday, August 30, 2010

Week 4 begins

This morning I opted to change up my schedule and went for a run rather than strength. I'm moving things around this week due to a schedule change at work. 3 mile run was scheduled for today with the new schedule...I went out and did 3.1 slowly. It was very humid out and I was drenched within a block...that plus this weekend was a lot of going out with friends, so I needed to get the remainder of the beer and wine out of my system.

I plan on walking home this evening and potentially doing some strength this evening as well. It all depends on how hot the walk home is. Forecast says 90+ and humid so I may just walk on home and call it a day.

I am feeling much better each time that I go out and run. My weight is going up somehow rather than down, but I feel that things are fitting better. It's only the beginning of week 4 so I need to give myself a break (I realize this) but still...I want to see better results!

I also decided I haven't been having enough carbs post workout, so this morning was a smoothie and a piece of toast. Smoothie = 1 banana, 1/3 cup blueberries, 4 or 5 strawberries, vanilla almond milk and 4 ice cubes. Sooooooo yummy!

I'm going to keep this up and I think if the 6 miler on Friday goes well I will officially sign up for the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment