Saturday, August 28, 2010

5 miles again

I feel fantastic! I forgot how you can get into a grove once you get to a longer run. This morning was 5 miles and I was right on my 10 minute pace. It's weird to be back at a 10 minute pace since I was down to a 9 minute pace, but starting from zero again makes that happen.

We had gone out and were out pretty late last night, so this morning I went out a little later than I had hoped. 9:30ish this morning I was out there, sun was bright and hot, but it was fine. Once I got home and had some water I wanted to keep going, so I did my strength workout today as well. My plan is to move the schedule around this week with runs Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday.

Also on Friday...crochet class! WAHOO!

Back to running...I've found that the more I do it, the more I love it again, which makes me quite happy.

Now off to enjoy the rest of this summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment