Monday, August 16, 2010

Cross training

I will admit, I was a bit lazy yesterday with my cross training. I opted just for bike commuting and since I had bike commuted the day before with my "long" run, I felt some rest was ok. This morning I woke up feeling much more sore, now I'm doing a bit better though.

Today's planned workout is the normal walk home followed by some strength training. I'm debating doing some of the strength training at work since I just found a new "10 minute office workout" that sounds interesting, and well I've been at work a long time today.

I am excited that today is Monday though since last week I couldn't start thinking about the weekend. Today is Monday and today is pretty much over...Friday I get to leave early and go on a quick weekend trip away...thus lots to look forward to.

I am very ADHD with this post, so I think that's a sign to stop. Tomorrow we return to running so I plan to have a better post tomorrow...perhaps I'll even run before work!

No comments:

Post a Comment