Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ow! My abs!

Last night I went for a run...it was 30 degrees and a slight breeze...I missed that. I used to love running when it was slightly chilly out because it reminded me of being a kid and playing outside in the snow. When I was done with my 3 mile run, I got home and realized how cold my core was. Now after doing yoga on Monday and running in the cold on Tuesday, I didn't realize how sore my core could be.

After taking a hot shower and warming up...I turned into my nesting self and sat (well it was more stretched out than sitting) on the couch to knit. That was my mistake. When I went to get up, my entire core was sore and achy. I guess a tough Monday morning workout on my core, followed by a run (which does use the core a bit) in the cold = soreness.

This morning it's much better, and I'm thinking about going for another run after work tonight versus a DVD...but we'll see how the core feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment