Tuesday, November 20, 2012

More energy, now with less hormones!

I posted recently that I had made a decision to come off of the pill. I realize it has hardly been anytime at all (less than 2 weeks) but I already feel different, in a good way. I have so much energy.

This morning when I was thinking about it I realized this spike came in the past 2 weeks. To be fair, I have increased my vitamins and have been taking them every day, but I started that when I was sick 3 weeks ago so I think it's coming off of the pill that has a greater effect on me.

I think that's why I was so inspired to run the race on Sunday and why I just want to be moving around.

I did a google search and found this blog entry that I felt was very relevant. I want to start following her blog because I feel as though I can relate and learn a lot. Besides that though, finally a positive experience about coming off of the pill.

This of course gets me into conspiracy theory mode regarding the pharmaceutical company wanting us to be on pills and they have the money so they control the internet so it's harder to find more the things that say, "coming off of pills is good for you". Again, conspiracy theory here.

I realize that there may be some downsides to coming off the pill after 17/18 years, but if having more energy is a side-effect, I'm all for it!

I'm curious as to what else may happen...but the positive things, I'm going to post. Speaking of positive, I do feel more positive...not super emotional (yet). Hopefully my experience will be really positive and give my conspiracy theory even more weight :)

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you feel so good. i agree about this conspiracy theory too. nobody ever tells you the pill reeks all kinds of crazy in your body and they put people on it so easily. i have struggled with yeast and all kinds of things thaks to that pill! and thanks for the shout out of my blog. i am going to start following you too!

    ReplyDelete