Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving thanks

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We left the city last night and drove 6 hours northeast to theUP of Michigan. I'm thankful we are able to do that and spend time with my in-laws. I am also thankful that my husband, sil and I went for a run this morning. We followed the c25K program since I am on week 8...even if I have run 2 5ks already. I want to run again tomorrow but we shall see.

I also experienced my first mood swings, hot flashes, pain in my side, and pimple breakout today from coming off the pill. I totally jinxed myself too...but dealing and honestly thankful that I decided to stop my pill. Yes my timing sucked but it needed to be done. I just thought I would share. Day 11/12 of my cycle since coming off the pill and my body is reacting. Add too much food and booze to the mix...and you get me right now.

Another experience that I will look back on and say, "well I made it through that..."

So many other things that I am thankful for...but writing this entry on my phone is slow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment