Friday, November 16, 2012

C25K - week 7

Well we are now into all running mode. 5 minute warm up and cool down, but then just running. This week is 25 minutes, next week 28 and then 30.

After last weekend race I was looking forward to running better...and yesterday was that day. I did my scheduled workout of 25 minutes of running, and after my cool down I picked my dog up from daycare and he wanted to run! So we ran together for another 5 minutes or so.

I'm debating about running a race on Sunday. I want to makeup for my poor performance last weekend, and this is my favorite race that I've done almost every year since 2005. I think I missed one or two years in there, but usually I'm there.

In addition to increasing my running, I've increased my healthy eating and decreased my bad habits. It's amazing the correlation between doing good things for yourself. The more I run and workout, the more I want to be healthier in general, and the easier it seems to be...now to keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment