Saturday, October 27, 2012

Binder full of women costume - finalized

After playing around with a few other ideas, and my husbands suggestions, a few last minute things have been added.

I had some black card stock paper and created pockets inside of the foam board and put paper with a name and an image of a woman on it in the pocket. I also added some weight to the front part of the pocket to help balance out the weight.

My husband suggested that we use the 3 ring part of a binder and attach it to me and then add more papers that have women's pictures on it.

I don't have a picture of me in it yet (I'll add that later) but here are some more pictures of the final product.


 Here is the 3 ring binder that will be attached.


I added more ribbon and glued it to the back of the binder so that can be wrapped around me.


This shows the pocket with the paper on it, I also had images to the binder itself.

Here's the final product.


Here is a picture of me with my husband as Tugg Romney, the bad Mormon who drinks...the black sheep of the family.


Photo credit to Dennis Kytasaari

I hope you have enjoyed this DIY project with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment