Monday, October 15, 2012

Week 3, day 1 - C25K

After a fun weekend with lots of playing outside in the rain and hanging out in the suburbs, it's back to reality. Monday's are my late day at work so I was able to get my run in this morning. I was a little nervous about this morning since I did enjoy a bit of wine over the weekend, but the run made me feel lots better.

Week 3 is a bit odd. The same normal 5 minute warm-up, but then it's a mixture with the run/walk. 90 second run, 90 second walk, 3 minute run, 3 minute walk and repeat. It seemed too short today, I wanted to go further and longer. My mileage was a bit shorter so I know that it was shorter in general. I think that's a good feeling though, that I want to keep going.

My plan for the week is to complete Week 3 and start on Week 4, but that might be pushing it a little bit since I'm traveling on Friday and will be hiking in VT...but we'll see what I can do.

After my C25K run I came home and lifted weights for another 20 minutes so I felt as though I had a complete workout this morning.

Now though...time to go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment