Friday, October 12, 2012

C25K - end of week 2

I had a rough day today at work...and I kept telling myself, "just make it home and go for a run". I can't even TELL you the last time that happened to me. It was such a great feeling!

After work I did go pick up half a case of wine BUT I didn't open it (right away).

I came home, took the dog for a walk, and went for a run. It was very refreshing. I started my run/walk off slower than I had 2 days before. After I was into my second cycle (I think that's what you call it...you do 6 sets or cycles or whatever) I found my grove. Yes I followed the walk/run guidelines...but instead of 90 seconds running, 120 seconds walking...it turned more into the opposite. That made my really happy.

Knowing what I'm capable of, I think I will end up skipping ahead a little bit...but I'll follow the guidelines mostly...but maybe I'll just start week 3 tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment