Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Week 3, day 2 C25K

Sorry for the delay on today's run, the Presidential debates took over tonight!

My husband and I ran together today. He pushes me hard, always has. When we first started dating I remember going on a run with him and if it was a race, it would have been a PR. He runs much faster than I do (but somehow I beat him in a 10k we did together). So on the run today, it was my fastest run portion since starting.

Funny thing about running with my husband, I don't give directions well. He knew to walk but I never said brisk walk, so walking was slower and running was faster. If we run together tomorrow we're skipping to week 4 since the husband didn't really like the walk/run style...I admit I'm getting a little tired of it and want to start running more, but I'm going to give myself a break and keep it up just a bit longer.

I have signed up for 1 5k and will be signing up for one more the week after...both are about a month away so I need to keep this up, but add more runs to my training so that I can run the full 5k both times.

No comments:

Post a Comment