Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fantastic

This morning, I was not ready to get up. I opted to stay in bed, run 5 after work, and tomorrow deal with getting up for 3-4 miles and then yoga after work.

I'm so glad that I did this.

Wonderful run, under 10 minute pace! 9:50 to be exact. This really made me feel much better about Saturday's run since I proved to myself I'm doing just fine. The run was great, light wind, beautiful evening. Being out and running after work helped me to feel better about my day too.

Now that I'm home, made some stew for dinner, will relax a bit, go to bed early, and run in the morning...after work tomorrow is a yoga bootcamp which I will review :) Thursday is another run in the morning as well, then Saturday is RACE DAY!

I love running in the fall, it just makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment