Thursday, September 16, 2010

Body aches

Well, yesterday I ran my scheduled 3 miles though I was exhausted. I ended up running faster than I have since I started training. Under 9:30 pace, I think about 9:27 or so. It's awesome!

Today I am sore, but that really good sore feeling. I have to run 4.5 tonight after work, but I'm going to try to run home rather than run around work then walk home.

Funny story on yesterday's run. I work at a psychiatric facility where individuals live and receive treatment. One of my resident's saw me on the way home and got confused, starting running with me and couldn't catch up...he asked me to slow down and I tried as best I could, but it made me feel wicked fast.

Today's run should be good...possibly a rainy run and that works for me :) but now, off to work

No comments:

Post a Comment