Monday, May 12, 2014

15 weeks, Eek!

I'm 15 weeks pregnant! Eek!

Last night my husband said, "we're going to be parents" my response was a rather freaked out, "yup". Funny how from moment to moment that feeling changes from total freak out to total excitement.

This morning I've been experiencing new pressure. Not pain, not flutters, just pressure. Since Tic-Tac is the size of an orange and my uterus is much larger, it's no wonder I'm feeling pressure.

I've decided that I need to walk more, and I don't think I'll be running much longer. I love being outside and I love to run, but I feel like I'm running slower than I walk there days. I can walk a 15 minute mile, but feel like I'm running at 16 minutes...so walking it is. Plus, while I walk slower with the puppies, they love going for long walks, so we will just go for walks in the woods in addition to around the neighborhood.

Another thing that's exciting, is that I have something the size of an orange growing inside of me. Yup, we're reached orange size, it's crazy! No wonder I have a little bump, I've got a full orange in there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment