Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cat is out of the bag

I finally got to post all of those blog posts I've "saved".



That's right, we are having a baby!

It's a very exciting time, and I've had lots of scares and ups and downs and we're only 1/3 of the way through! At least we are in the safe zone now.

I really don't understand how people don't "know" that they're pregnant until they give birth. My breasts have gone up 2.5 sizes, I'm exhausted all the time, nauseous, moody and just feel off a bunch of the time. I really don't know how you wouldn't know.

Yes I realize every pregnancy is different, but you really would think something would be noticed.

Anyway, I shared some really personal stuff in some of the other posts, but here is the official announcement, so yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment