Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bah! Spotting and pressure and freak out!!! 11 weeks!

Last week I had a little bit of pink spotting. I freaked, called the doctor's office, they said it was normal.

Yesterday I had brown spotting, wasn't too worried because it went away quickly. This morning I had brown spotting again, and freak out happened. Then an emotional freak out at work where I accidentally told my boss I'm pregnant (I was planning on telling her next week, but still).

I called the doctor's office, missed my call back, called again, and finally got a call back in the middle of the afternoon. The theory as to why I'm having morning brown spotting? A full bladder! I don't always get out of bed in the middle of the night to go pee, so I have a super full bladder when I wake up in the morning. The bladder is pushing on my uterus, causing irritation, causing spotting!

The pressure I was starting to feel in my abdomen area is because, well, I'm pregnant. I'm starting to get more full down there so there's going to be pressure down there.

I'm so much better when I have an understanding as to why something might be happening.

Add to that I'm extremely emotional today, says my hormones are totally out of whack.

So yay, random pregnant stuff.

I'm really hoping that my blogging about this stuff will eventually help others. It's super frustrating when googling stuff to get all of the scary situations or just the people asking questions, but no one really saying "yes, this happened and everything is cool". So here you go, this happened, and everything is cool :)

Written on: April 16, 2014

Update - everything is totally fine. It's NORMAL to have some discharge/spotting. The internet needs to post more things about what's NORMAL so that everyone stops freaking out about every little thing. I've posted in plenty of discussion boards about this, and now hoping that this will help some people. I'm now 13w2d and everything is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment