Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"morning" sickness

Oh dear gawd! I am one of the lucky women who has the nausea off and on all day most days. It started early, like around week 6, and it did go away week 8 or so but slowly starting coming back and during week 10 (this week) it's been a huge biotch! I've only gotten sick a couple of times, it's just that constant "I wanna throw up" feeling...which makes it hard to eat but eating is one of the only things that can stop it...such a pitiful thing. Also, it's not a "morning" thing.

Exhaustion is another thing that you hear about but I didn't really think it would hit me...oh it does. Some days I worry about driving home after work because I'm so exhausted. When I'm able to get a workout in before 3pm I'm usually pretty good. If I don't, I won't work out and I will need a nap. I love working out, but sometimes I just can't do it.

Ok enough venting about early pregnancy woos, I'm so happy to have them. After everything we've gone through to get to this point, I am venting but not complaining.

Today is going to be amazing, 65 and sunny, and it's Friday!!!

Initial written on April 11, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment