Sunday, January 1, 2012

Detox of 2012

This year I have decided to go for a shorter detox, just one week.

I believe it was a few months ago I purchased a detox (RAW by Aster) through one of those coupon sites out there (lifebooker). I had wanted to do it in 2011 but as that year quickly came to a close, I opted to start of 2012 with this detox.

It is set up as a 10 day detox, but I have a bunch of tastings coming up for my wedding so 7 days worked better than 10 days. I took out the first 3 days which were a prep phase (eating mostly fruits and veggies). Beginning in the morning I'm just diving head first.

This detox starts off with some hot water with lemon & cayenne, then a shake, a healthy lunch (4oz protein, tiny bit of fat, 2 cups raw or 1 cup cooked veggies, and a 1/2 cup of specific grains), then more shake for dinner...with LOTS of water. Also there is epsom bath requirements and hydrotherapy requirements...and skin brushing.

I'm excited to see how this goes.

In addition to this detox, my fiance and I are starting up the P90 workout for the next 90 days. At the end of that we hope to move up to P90X...we shall see.

Follow me along on this journey if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment