Friday, December 17, 2010

Returning from hiatus

Hello cyberspace,

I took a quick blogger break due to life...after the half marathon I was really trying to learn my new job, get involved with hot yoga (at TruHarmony Yoga which is AWESOME!), and move into a new apartment. We're still unpacking and also trying to prepare for Christmas and the family coming to visit.

I did discover recently that I miss going out shopping for the holiday's. With family all on the east coast, I tend to shop online only and have things shipped directly. Yesterday I went shopping for some final gifts and realized, I love Christmas shopping. Not only do I love Christmas shopping, I just love shopping in general. There is something about going around a store and seeing all sorts of things that are great. Seeing, touching, smelling....shopping is a full body experience! I also learned that I get exhausted after a full day of shopping (and doing laundry and running other errands) but man it was great to go shopping.

Other things I'm excited to discover (of remind myself of) having time off. My work is closed after Wednesday, so 3pm on Wednesday I'm on vacation until the new year. I'm really excited to see what that's like. A week and a half off...now the first part we will have company, but the second part nada...I hope to catch up on sleep and relax etc, but I'm curious as to what else will occur.

Now, it is off to work, let the countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment