Thursday, December 30, 2010

Correlations - yoga & living well

I have noticed after attending yoga classes for the past couple of months, that most of the people who are actively practicing yoga appear very healthy. Fit, happy and healthy. I also noticed many vegetarians in the community. Perhaps that is where my inspiration came to try being vegan for a month. I hope that this really is the beginning of a lifestyle change for me since I love yoga and I tend to truly enjoy eating healthy.

Day 4 of the green smoothie should be a sign of that. I just feel so incredible getting all of those nutrients. I need to do this long term and discuss long term effects, but for now I am telling all of those people that I care about to just add this to their routine. At least 3 days a week to get started.

OK, I think I need to go for a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment