Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 31 of 40, counting down

I continue to reach new levels that I did not know existed within myself. This morning during my practice, I released further into half pidgin than I ever have before. I let go! That is so hard to do in half pidgin, and in life. It appears to be easier for me to release and let go of things, at least recently, I hope that the trend continues.

I went to TruHarmony for a 6:30am hot vinyasa class this morning...and my butt was kicked. I don't know what it was about class this morning, but man I was challenged. I kept reminding myself to step out of my comfort zone, but sometimes I had to just be still and not move forward with the flow...I listened to my body. I'm so happy that I went this morning, and over the summer I'll be working at 9 instead of 8 so I should be able to attend this class more frequently.

I did not have a successful meditation this morning though, mostly because I got up, walked the dog, went to yoga, and that took a bit more time than I had originally thought...so I would say 10-15 minutes of meditation at the studio this morning. Last night, however, I struggled with my 25 minutes. I am curious to see what happens this evening as I feel there is something that is about to be released within me, and this is why the meditation becomes a struggle after 15-20 minutes. I'm interested to open up and allow myself to release whatever I am holding onto.

The diet...fine still...not nearly as intense as the fruit fast. I've been eating more fish this week and tonight making a tofu stir fry so lots of yummy options. I am debating about treating myself with something from Starbucks afterwork...but that would seem not to be a positive thing to do to my body...no matter how yummy it might taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment