Monday, November 30, 2009

A much needed break

I was able to recharge my batteries this weekend. I had a lovely Thanksgiving with my boyfriend, his family, and his sister's boyfriend's family. Funny thing, though there was lots of food, I really don't think I ate that much...I felt like I did but thinking back on it, not really. Friday was great...I went shopping for a bit, went to the chiropractor, shopping some more, had lunch and relaxed a bit after some more shopping. Went to dinner at the bf's sister's place and then to a show to support my friend and his new band. That was fun...walked about halfway home in the cold that night (about 2.5 miles or so) really made me feel good.

Saturday was complicated. I was very emotional and felt like I was running behind all day. I finally just cried a bit and felt sorry for myself. After crying that really helped me to feel better and I went and got my nails done and then my hair done. We went out to a lovely dinner and then my birthday party. So much fun at my birthday party...we went to Delilah's, again, fantastic night.

Sunday we woke up and stayed in our PJ's all day long. It was the perfect birthday...we hung out and watched movies, ate junkfood, and just relaxed. I really needed some relaxation time and it helped me get ready to keep going with my internship!

No comments:

Post a Comment