Monday, November 9, 2009

Why Monday? Why?

I hate it when things get me down on a Monday. Monday is a very, very long day, even more so since I have a half day off on weekends now in which I try to get everything done a normal person would do over two days off. I still haven't figured out when to get the laundry in...looks like Tuesday night this week.

I just would much rather get the week off to a good start than a questionable start. Monday's are one of my 13 hour days. Work 8:30-5, transit over to intership, intern from 6-9/9:30, transit home. So I'm usually gone from my house from 8 until 10 on Monday's...14 hours away from home. What happens in those 14 hours can be any number of words, but today it's been disappointing. I really hope that my 6-9 tonight goes by quickly and well.

I need to determine when I can take some time off. I just don't foresee it happening any time soon. Christmas is going to feel like such a long vacation for me (4 full days off!).

Why am I doing this to myself? Why can't I just take on a part time job and intern? Most of the time I realize that's just silly, but today is one of those days that I am so drained, and it's only 4:23.

No comments:

Post a Comment