Friday, December 4, 2009

Feeling good, optimistic even

I really am wondering if I suffer from depression from time to time. I try to be positive all the time, but I come across as a negative person at times (I believe). Regardless, I'm feeling pretty good right now. I have a new perspective on my current situation and really hope to make it work. I'm also realizing that it is not my job to be an expert in certain areas, but I need to try to help wherever I can. If I can't get all the information, I ask others who are experts about it.

I think I really need to reach out to the people at my internship and not be so afraid. I don't like being afraid, so that needs to stop now. I also need to remember that if it doesn't work out, I find a new internship, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment